Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Habit of a child....



     Habit of a child….


 Oh God, You have always been parent to me,
And me… your child.
Since I started praying,
I have been asking from you.             
                           
                                                                                     
Asking has become a habit.


You know my needs more than me,
You shower on me more than I need.
 It is just that
 I am not open enough to receive.


Yet I can’t stay without asking
For it has become a habit.


As I have to ask,
Please,
Oh God,
Please open up my mind & heart more and more
To enable me to receive
All blessings bestowed by you.
                                                                                                                     

  Image from http://www.reconnections.net/12_12_Stargate.htm            






                                                                                                     
           

1 comment:

Samir said...

So True, he knows our needs more than us, yet we keep on asking!

When shall we learn to trust HIM?