Thursday, April 1, 2010

To be a Parent....

To be a Parent……




You may keep away, you may withdraw….
You may not call, you may ignore me….
You may be secretive; you may exclude…..
You may insult, you may reject me…

Though it is heart breaking,
Painful to endure….
It makes me feel depth of my love for you.

To me you remain my child who brought
Smile on my face
And refreshed my heart.

I will always be there for you,
Will always care for you.
-

Image from : http://www.goc.state.md.us/LMBhistory.html

5 comments:

Chandrika Shubham said...

Beautifully written! :)
I liked the second and third para more. :)

Anonymous said...

yes
parents r always that way
full of unconditional love
vimal

Ramesh Sood said...

Just so pious and true feelings..Harshad.. bravo, you have the heart to express them.. this is what every parent perhaps has to experience some or the other time.. even the pain of exclusion by the child is cherished with a smile on the face...

Sherry said...

Being a parent of three, I loved this. No matter what, as God is there for us, we are there for our children. Blessings, Sherry

Aayushi Mehta said...

The emotions of every parent so wonderfully expressed!