Saturday, September 4, 2010

What doesn't Change?



What has changed ??


Then,



I loved you for your glowing complexion,           
I loved you for your sharp features,                                                        
I loved you for long & silky hair,
I loved you for your figure,
I loved your smartness.

I loved for what you possessed.





Now,




I love you more for you don’t have a baby complexion,              
I love you more for you have lost your teeth,
I love you more for your hair expose your scalp,
I love you more for you have a hunch,
I love you more & more as you loose each of your possessions.






For without your possessions,
Revealed is real YOU.


YOU  are  beautiful.

------------------------------------------

Note
Friends, before putting your comments, please pause for a minute.

See what change and feel that never changing constant presence
Please let that flow in your comments. Words in your comments may or may not make meaning – it is not important here.

Lots of LOVE --- Harshad.



5 comments:

Samir said...

Feel presence of that real one. Feel cool.

Feel Love.

Thanks.

Ramesh Sood said...

Yes, its beautiful...its the inner beauty that starts reflecting with the real person becoming more and more visible..Harshadji, this is very well written and thoughtout..with a wonderful message..

Beyond said...

awesome lovely, the words strike a chord so very well.

Rashmirekha Manna said...

But is so to find "You"

Rashmirekha Manna said...

Sorry, I meant to write..

it's so difficult to find you.

P.s. Could read it again after it got published