Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dip in Depths

Dip in Depths


I have been a seeker
Since many years
Since many lives

It used to be Books
I will dig in
Then lectures of Masters  & Gurus
But all told me what was known

It brought no change

In silence,
In its depth
Revealed are new dimensions
Knowing
Got different meaning

Words fail me, but I can say
It comes to you in depth of silence
And you do not seek it
You just be there and receive it

Every time I take a dip in depths 
And be there,
It comes in many forms
Like deep water beings of different sizes, shapes and colors
Touch me, feel me,
Some enter in to me, to remain in me
And become part of me.

With every dip
I am different

-
OSI Prompt : Transition


10 comments:

Ramesh Sood said...

I bow my head in front of such a seeker..wow..what a depth...and as i asked sometime back..

WHERE AM I?

Thank you Harshad ji...this is beautiful..

totomai said...

very meditative. a fitting read this sunday.

anthonynorth said...

The mystical quest perfectly described.

PremI said...

of course,every dip makes a Difference...
Beautiful verses...words haven't failed!

beeguiler said...

I took a similar approach with this prompt ... I love your thoughts on growth and transition.

lovely.

Anonymous said...

so true!

Geraldine said...

Beautiful indeed. Great interpretation of this prompt Harshad. Thanks for sharing your journey.

SandyCarlson said...

That's a beautiful one. Wisdom finds its own level. We are the vessels that determine its shape by our flexibility and openness. So many possibilities!

Loch Rob said...

Harshad, how are you? I haven't been motivated to write much lately and not too much of a blogger. :) I appreciate you stopping by to read my poem. The seeker really resonates with me. I think to live a life is to seek knowledge and what is beyond. And not only what is known, but that which is yet to be known. I enjoyed your piece very much. My best, Rob.

Prasad Dhabe said...

Book of Poem is a community of poets. Have you ever wondered what others
may think of your poems, or if you need to learn to be a better Poet?
If you have then this is the place for you. Register and publish your poems on www.bookofpoem.com and let the world read your poems. Enjoy the large database of poems and poet profiles.

POEMS DAILY UPDATED

PS: The site is in beta mode. Please let us know issues bugs and fixes.